Mauro Giuliani’s Complete Works, Volume 7 (Tecla facsimile edition) contains seven works for guitar solo first published in Vienna in 1813-20, in reprints of the first editions. With an introduction by Brian Jeffery.
We are also happy to supply it in its clothbound version, for just a token amount more. Clothbound in black and gold TECLA 0907. Please be aware, however, that all copies of the clothbound version have damp marks, caused by their having been in a certain warehouse in the past.
88 pages. First published by Tecla in 1986, reprinted in 2002.
This Volume 7 contains seven works for guitar solo first published in Vienna in 1813-20, in reprints of the first editions.
- Op. 51:XVIII Lecons Progressives (a collection of technical pieces).
- Op. 54:Les Variétés Amusantes ou Recueil de pièces faciles (easy pieces, of which the first part was published earlier as op. 43).
- Op. 56: Divertimenti (the third set; opp. 37 and 40 were the first and second sets respectively).
- Op. 57: 12 Walzer.
- Op. 58: Six Ländlers, six walses et six Ecossaises.
- Op. 59: Recueil de pièces faciles et agréables.
- Op. 60: XI Variazioni per Chitarra sul Tema originale Russo (a fine set of variations on the well-known Russian theme known as “Schöne Minke”).
Copyright 2003 by Tecla Editions. Errors and omissions excepted.