This Volume 4 is available as a separate item in paperbound and also in clothbound.
If you would like to receive the clothbound, please be aware that the clothbound copies of this Volume 4 are handsome but unfortunately have slight dampmarks (not too bad but they are there). However, one person who bought one of these clothbound copies wrote that the clothbound stand up better on the music stand and that that was more important to him than to worry about a few marks.
This volume 4 of Sor’s New Complete Works for Guitar contains guitar solos op. nos. 26 through 32, as follows:
- Opus 26: Variations on ‘”Que ne suis-je la fougère”
- Opus 27: Variations on “Gentil housard”
- Opus 28: Variations on “Malbroug”
- Opus 29: Twelve studies
- Opus 30: Fantasia
- Opus 31: 24 progressive lessons
- Opus 32: Six petites pièces
Copyright 2003 by Tecla Editions. Errors and omissions excepted.