Mauro Giuliani’s Complete Works, Volume 10 (Tecla facsimile edition) contains five works for guitar solo first published in Vienna in 1817-19, in reprints of the first editions. Guitar solos, opp. 98-102. With an introduction and notes by Brian Jeffery. Paperbound. 80 pages. First published by Tecla in 1987.
This Volume 10 contains five works for guitar solo first published in Vienna in 1817-19, in reprints of the first editions:
- Op. 98: Studi dilettevoli (eight relatively simple pieces).
- Op. 99: Variations on “Das ist alles eins, ob wir Geld haben oder keins”.
- Op. 100: Etudes instructives (one of Giuliani’s best-known works, containing 24 pieces).
- Op. 101: Variations on “Deh! calma, o ciel” from Rossini’s Otello (a particularly fine set of variations).
- Op. 102: Variations on “Nume perdonami, se in tal instante” from Generali’s I Baccanali di Roma.
Copyright 2003 by Tecla Editions. Errors and omissions excepted.