Mauro Giuliani’s Complete Works, Volume 9 (Tecla facsimile edition) contains eight works for guitar solo first published in Vienna in 1817-18, in reprints of the first editions. Guitar solos, opp. 78-97. With an introduction by Brian Jeffery. Paperbound. 80 pages. First published by Tecla in 1987.
This Volume 9 contains eight works for guitar solo first published in Vienna in 1817-18, in reprints of the first editions:
- Op. 78: Divertissements.
- Op. 83: Six preludes.
- Op. 87: Six variations on “Di tanti palpiti” from Rossini’s Tancredi.
- Op. 88: Grandes Variations sur la romance favorite de l’Opéra Fanchon.
- Op. 90: 12 Walzer.
- Op. 91: Variations on “La Sentinelle”.
- Op. 96: Trois sonates brillantes, faciles et agréables.
- Op. 97: Variations on “Ich bin liederlich – Du bist liederlich”.
Copyright 2003 by Tecla Editions. Errors and omissions excepted.